Dr. Mark Stacy has moved over to Duke University as Director of Operations of the Neuroscience Clinical Research Organization. He is doing some of the drug trials among other things.

Here is a link at WeMove for an online chat that he participated in.
http://www.wemove.org/par/otm_chat_transcript.html