The weakness, if there is one, is that they are written as if they were all appropriate for all PWPs; that is, there is no distinction between exercises which I thought were appropiate for me (I am in the early stage) and those which were clearly in the more advanced stages of PD (perhaps half of the exercises in my judgement - which may not be too good!).

As a conseqence, I am being selective and then mixing them with other exercises from other sources  ....

... that is assuming I am doing them at all, which is not guaranteed every day I am sorry to say!!

Tony Wade
Rome Italy

P.S. there is also a video tape which you can buy:

John Argue
1795 Brandon Street
Oakland, CA 94611-4364
(510) 985-2645