The piece is most likely referring to a Bush slide show where he jokes
about not being able to find weapons of mass destruction.   Some
people found it offensive as the search for weapons of mass
destruction was a primary reason for war, and, carrying that forward,
the deaths that have ensued.

The only reasons the piece is relevant here are any policies that
affect the Parkinson's universe -- things like health care and stem
cell research.