Thanks, Chris and Archie

Diane Wysack sends me loads of downloads on all sides of all issues
(sometimes 50-60 a day), but this one by John Cory especially touched me.  I thought it
was a        poignant, gentle, yet powerful statement of my values.  Since I
can't do much else I posted it, hoping some would enjoy it and those who
didn't would simply delete it when they saw my name.

Tonight Laura Ingraham in for Joe Scarborough said "what's the rush?" when
attacking ESCR along with Mel Gibson.  It's things like that that keep me going.
 I assume we are all well informed on this issue and know where the
candidates stand, so I wasn't attempting to change anyone's mind, just venting, the
only place I have to do this.
Ray