If anyone wants to check this, one thing you can do is go to the
archives (through the link below) and see if there have been
messages posted that you've missed.

Or write me directly and I'll check the list. It's worth doing
occasionally, because many institutional spam filters are
beginning to filter out any "bulk" mail, including lists you
want to subscribe to, like CASLL. You can usually fix this with
your ISP or your mail program, though I've heard of some set up
so that you can't get any list mail -- in which case I'd say
find a different ISP or mail site.

-- Russ
St. Thomas University
http://www.StThomasU.ca/~hunt/