Wendy,
Yes, in a word. I guess it was a fortunate error to send that message to
the CASLL list instead of to the one person who asked, since a bunch of
people have send messages similar to yours!

Roger

Roger Graves,
Associate Professor, English
DePaul University, Chicago
773-325-1786
http://condor.depaul.edu/~rgraves/
>>> [log in to unmask] 11/30/04 10:07 AM >>>
Hello Roger
I am in the same situation here. It is the last week of classes and
papers. I want to submit an article, but realistically will not be able
to until the end of the week.
May I also have an extension (I sound like my students!)
Wendy

Wendy L. Kraglund-Gauthier
Academic Skills Instructor
Camden Hall 113