I just called Barb Mallut's sister in Alberta to check on Barb.  Barb was a
major contributor to the PARKINSN list several years ago, and the
old-timers will recall with pleasure the postings that she made to this list.

Alas, Barb has suffered through a number of problems, one of the more
recent being a severe fall earlier this year.  Her mental condition is very
poor, just the opposite of what you would have expected of her several
years ago.

When I asked what we might do to help Barb, her sister noted that her
birthday is coming up on 20 November.  A card from those of us who knew her
might be a nice idea - she is in assisted living now, and her address is:

Barbara Mallut
22625 Kittridge Street
West Hills, CA 91307

She no longer has a computer, so therefore no e-mail address.  I guess it's
the old snail mail or nothing at all.

No pink flamingoes, please.

Art