I just spoke with "Flash" Don McKinley, of Lima, Ohio, who oldtimers on the
list will recognize as a frequent contributor - once.

Don sounds great - he has trouble typing, but he says that he can still mow
the lawn - if Vivian will let him, I'm sure.  He has an objective of being
the oldest person on the list.

Don says that the birthday list on SPARKLE is wrong - Vivian's birthday is
14 November, and it is his daughter, Cheryl Rene Dugan, whose birthday is 7
November.  She just turned 55, he said, and she came back from Alaska to
help her Dad.

Don - IYQ.

Don + Vivian = 58 years of love!

Art