Truth is in the eye of the beholder.

When darkness enters our hearts we frequently fail to see anything but
darkness.

Open your mind and your heart and let the light in.

You would be surprised at how enlightened loving, caring, accomplished,
capable and compassionately motivated the majority of the voting public in the US
are.  And yes, that majority spoke in the election.

We should all open our hearts and minds and let the sunshine in.

With love and respect for all

Theresa