Hello friends,

Maybe I missed it, but did anybody try to change the opinion of president
Bush?  The son of president Reagan spoke at the democratic congress. Who
spoke at the Republican congress? Did the PAN approach the Bush
administration? I guess so. But why did they give up? That is nothing like
them, nor is it anything a Parkinson Patient would do : giving up!!. Why
don't we start writing letters to president Bush and all the other things we
can do to make him aware of the problems we have with his Stem Cell policy?

Kees