PLEASE STOP THIS!  It's over for now, we are all on the same side of  the

fight and it is absolutely pitiful that we are spitting at one  another.
Forget red, forget blue, work on Parkinson's disease.  God  forbid that our
desire for wider community awareness would uncover this  bitter infighting
and back biting.  Write to each other off the list.  Meg

My words exactly, I have been saying this for months, if you people would
put as much energy into fighting Parkinson's as you do for the red, blue issue,
we would have a cure by now. No matter which side I am on, I don't have time
for  this name calling and sarcasm.
Gerry