I read one email concerning mirapex and resulting depression.  With my
husband, whom I have always suspected to be somewhat manic/depressive, it has really
evened out his moods making him much more pleasurable to be around.  He is on
no other medication, other than the CoQ10 (the same used in the study that
was in the news quite a bit a year or two ago) and was diagnosed about 2.5 years
ago.  The stiffness in the left side of his face and torso has disappeared
and the trembling in his left arm and hand is barely evident when he takes his
dosages properly (.75mg three times per day).

Take care,

Sherie