HI Don,

Recently I  rejoined the List after a 3 yr absence.  Glad to see you
around  and kicking.  I have trouble typing too. That is one of the
reasons I left.  I  have  a lot of friends here like you  and I wish to
keep in touch  with them.  Please keep me informed about  how you are
doing. BTW how old are you now?.  How is Vivian and your daughter?

Charlie
Charles T. Meyer,  MD
Middleton . WI