I agree, politics clutters up the listserv, but...

Kees Paap has touched on a method of getting the attention of those in
power, that has worked for countless people, and that is letter
writing.  Organized campaigns to let our lawmakers and other higher-up
mucky mucks hear our voices as individual members of a group is
another way to get heard, and to let your elected officials know how
you think, and vote, on PD-related issues.

Is a 'write-your-representative' arm part of the structure here?

Enjoy!
Rick McGirr
Email: [log in to unmask]