-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Maxine Krugman
Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2004 9:45 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Bush's Victory Puts Focus On Morality, Its Effect On Policy

i will only say this once. by inference, those of us  who were not pro
bush
are without morals and this must stop. not this particular  article, but
the
general tone and use of the words morals and values. the deeper
discussion
requires time and space not available nor appropriate here. the
divisions about
politics and other issues remain, but the us and them mentality  that
some are
moral and others not is frightening. even the use of these terms  is
extremely
divisive and unhelpful. judge not....
maxine

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: