 This website will give all who have questioned the benefits of using
Tricare for Life military health insurance some assurance as to what it is
and who is elegible. As some have said, it has far better coverage when used
with Medicare than any other company might. It took me some thought to
decide to drop my own state employees insurance for this coverage. It is
true that in this case I can only suspend mine once and it is a large state
insurance pool. It would make sense if anyone else would drop a co-insurance
that a pre existing condition may be questioned. In my state of Washington
there is health insurance even for those who can not afford to pay for it. I
realize that medical insurance is a huge burden for us all,especially for
older people who are also ill. Any change in the monthly cost we have to pay
would be welcome for any of us.

Audrey

http://tricare.osd.mil/