This post is mostly for Charlie Meyer and Flash McKinley.  Wow, I was
thinking about you two.  I've been off the list for years.  My father
has PD.  In the interim, my mother has gotten sick trying to care for
him.  I remember you guys so well, especially you Charlie.  Once when
you were missing several years ago, I asked where you were and someone
found you, and you came back.  I am delighted to see that you two are
still on here.

My father has deteriorated slowly but it has happened.  His biggest
problem is sleeping.  He doesn't for a few days, then he does for about
a day and a half.  He might then be okay for a day or so, acting like
himself.  But then he goes again, exhausted from lack of sleep.  It is
awfully difficult to watch him suffering so.

Bless you guys and your families and friends.
JH