Lorraine
        I can't say enough good about my DBS. I know not everyone has had great
results, and that can be very disappointing!  I had mine done when I was
48, by the renowned Dr Heit at Stanford U. It was a great success. I had
one side done at a time, a month apart. The only med I take is Provigil.
It's a non addictive stimulant. It keeps me socially engaged, motivated and
awake during the day. I still get "break through tremors", but that's the
least of my worries. The stimulator's keep the muscle stiffness and pain in
my arms and legs at bay and the resting tremor are gone.  I hope yours is
as successful as mine is.

Sincerely
Chris Tittle
( As his wife I can say there really is a great difference in Chris from
what he was a few years ago. ALL for the best! Maggie )