Mornin' Barbara, Mornin' John, Mornin' All,

I've been here for many of those 11 years and I would like to salute
both you and John for your hard work keeping this group active and
outa trouble...

Like yourself, I miss many of the oldtimers too, especially Anne
Rutherford... She only had "good" bones, and often did a good deed...

It pleases me to hear she won't be forgotten...

cheers ... murray

* * *