Hi Lorraine,

I haven't had a DBS myself but I know of many others who are now
getting the benefits of a successful DBS...

Read the articles here:

New Hope For Parkinson's
http://www.newhopeforparkinsons.com/regfull/

Treatment Options
http://www.newhopeforparkinsons.com/web/pid/15/

Taming My Tremor
Parkinson's disease shook his life for 14 years. Brain surgery seven
months ago promised both risk and relief. Was it worth it?
By Joel Havemann

SOURCE: The Los Angeles Times
WWWEB: http://tinyurl.com/5e56s

* * *