Maxine, I just could only do 3 min on treadmill yesterday    - did 30-45 min
a few yrs ago, but will try to work it up.  I can walk better after
temporarily.  Am having pool put in here in AZ and will try to get back to my old
routine of taking care of my sorry body.  Your post gives me some hope.

One of Diane W's downloads told of exercising mice w/PD doing better than
non-exercising mice. my problem is I get so tired.  I think Ginseng pill helped
with that but I am never sure.    Nothing dramatic like DBS stopping tremors.

Thanks again for all you  do.
Raaaaaay