Perhaps this has already been discussed,but I've just returned to PIEN.It
seems my options for treating my Pd are limited and DBS has been
suggested.Today I met with 1 of the team who would perform the surgery at
Mayos.At this point it seems I am a candidate. Because of my age I frankly
had never considered this approach.Since FDA approval they have done about
70 to 80.The sooner I make up my mind,evidently, the better.WOW !!
Any comments ,especially from those who have had,DBS, would greatly be
appreciated.
Are there any  statistics on success,age, method, etc?Because of my age the
surgery  would be done 1 side at a time, right after the other and then a
few days later the implantations.
I remember a while back Margaret Tuchman had  a successful DBS.

Thanks
Lorraine Jeffe
jeffe @dcranch.com