ray, that's fantastic... the problem people seem to  have is that they are
not satisfied doing a very small bit of exercise and doing  it regularly. we all
remember what we used to do so we think we are failures if  we cannot to as
we once did. so..we don't do anything. 3 minutes each day for a  few weeks is
better than 20 minutes one day and stopping for 6 months because  you over-did.
keep up the great work. you will be amazed at how your  strength will
increase if you stick with that three minutes a day for  awhile...
maxine