Dear Maxine,

Just read your report on your trip to N.Y. and your attendance at the MJF
annual fundraiser.
I had just seen the television interview they did with Michael...I think it
was on "First Edition."  Then...your e-mail popped up on the forum.  You DO
sound excited about what you've learned at the scientific briefings!  That
excitement is rubbing off on me and I hope that you will find time to pass on some
of the details after you've had a chance to rest and regroup.

I am in the process of writing my email to Bernard Siegel so that it can be
passed on to the diplomats of the United Nations supporting the resolution to
permit each nation to determine their own laws and policies regarding
therapeutic cloning (This will be coming to vote, once again, on Friday Nov 19).  Your
message has encouraged me to keep up my little part in the effort to keep
these research pathways open.

Dee