Did any one get a chance to read the Los Angeles TImes Articles on Parkinson's Disease?
At the  end of the article, there is like an ad section, and two more articles appear.

I am enclosing the URL's for the two articles I read, I enclosed them in "<>", so, don't
forget to remove the "<>" if you want to read them from OE.

 Do we have here the next generation of P.T . Barnum's?

Let me know, I am curious to hear, especially from our distinguished Galens.

<http://www.latimes.com/features/printedition/magazine/la-tm-parkinson46nov14,0,5774520.story?coll=la-home-magazine>

<http://www.parkinsonsdiseasecure.com/go/index.html>

Sincerely,

Mario