Hi John,

I've already "tested" it!

Thankyou so much John...

This is an incredible 11th. Birthday Present you've just handed
us in your oh-so-soft-spoken way...

If a better wheel can be invented for $23,000 then what can this
great wheel already be worth?

it brought dew to "YOUR" eyes??

I'm so moved with emotion I'm a regular mess!!

You are to be applauded my friend!

May GOD bless you!!

May GOD also bless Simon Coles; Barbara Patterson; Judy Norris...

cheers ... murray

* * *

11 years ago ... Did they/we do things "different" then??

Oh yes!

Check this out!!

* * *

PARKINSN archives on gopher
Thu, 18 Nov 1993 19:58:08 EST

The PARKINSN archives are available on the University
of Toronto gopher.  To get there, at your prompt type:
gopher vm.utcc.utoronto.ca

The LISTSERV archives are #17 - inside you'll find PARKINSN.

For those of you who use them, I'll append the .Links info:
# Type=1
Name=PARKINSN - Parkinson's Disease - Information
Exchange Network
Path=1/listserv/parkinsn
Host=vm.utcc.utoronto.ca
Port=70