WE MOVE Announces: Online Discussion Forum for DBS-STN Programmers!

DBS/STN Programmers Forum
http://www.mdvu.org/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

Caution: The WE MOVE DBS/STN Programmers Forum is for healthcare
professionals only.

If You are a Patient, Family Member, Friend, or Caregiver and Have
Questions or Concerns about DBS-STN, then you are invited to an Ask
the Experts Discussion Forum created to address your questions and
concerns.

Ask the Experts Discussion Forum
The Forum is located at http://www.dbs-stn.org/forum.asp

There's Much More ... Welcome!
On behalf of DBS-STN.org, I invite you to get involved.

DBS-STN.org is committed to helping improve the quality of life of
DBS-STN patients and their caregivers.

Through patient and caregiver surveys, we are not only asking
questions but providing answers that will help the DBS-STN community.

Please join us in coming together, discussing issues, and answering
questions.

For your convenience, we've also added links to the latest health-
related news stories.

Margaret Tuchman, Founder of DBS-STN.org, President of The Parkinson
Alliance, and Bi-STN patient 12/00

At http://www.dbs-stn.org  which is committed to helping improve the
quality of life of DBS-STN patients and their caregivers, issues
facing DBS-STN patients are discussed.

You are invited to help yourself and others. Read the messages posted
by patients and caregivers.  Review the responses of other patients
and DBS-STN Forum Advisors, which include a neurologist, a
neurophysiologist, neurosurgeon, and a nurse practitioner.

SOURCE: MDVU
WWWeb: http://www.mdvu.org

(Please "Bookmark" and share the above hyper-links ... murray)

* * *Murray Charters <[log in to unmask]>
Please place this address in your address book
Please purge all others

Web site: Parkinsons Resources on the WWWeb
http://www.geocities.com/murraycharters