Hi Charlie, Hi Bob,

THIS IS INDEED A VERY SAD  DAY FOR THE PARKINSN LIST.

Bob, I've referred to you as "crusty ol' Bob Fink" in the past, but
it was not without the respect your opinion has always deserved.

Like Charlie, I will miss you and your posts...

Like Charlie, I have always found you to be thoughtful, courteous,
and respectful of my point of view.

Like Charlie, we haven't always seen eye-to-eye... but...

You've always added a special, irreplaceable "dimension" to the
PARKINSN List...

You can't do better than as you see it... No, you can't!

May God bless you in any and in all your future endeavors Bob...

With all due respect, I recognize the finality of your stance...

cheers ... murray