Isnt it strange how the same  people can query the use of a little blob
of undifferentiated cells for the benefit of mankiind, and then wait 18
years till that group of cells has has grown and differentiated into a
human being, and then send it off to be killed in a  war in Iraq?

from now on I am going  to refer to stem cells, as "little soldiers in
the war against disease, fighting the   battle to  save mankind" !!!!

hilary blue