List members,
Your input is needed --
Please  reply to the Advancing Parkinson's Therapies survey below.
And also check out PD TRIALS. ORG - a much needed resource on Parkinson's
clinical trials. SEE:
www.pdtrials.org

Linda

FWD Message:
From: "Parkinson's Disease Foundation (PDF)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 13:27:24 -0800
Subject: We Need Your Feedback

Dear Friend of PDF,

With this month's email, if you are a person with Parkinson's or care for
someone who is living with PD, I would like to ask you to spend a few
minutes completing a quick survey on our website, www.pdf.org.

We told you last month about the Advancing Parkinson's Therapies (APT)
campaign, an important new program that PDF initiated and is now
coordinating. APT aims to provide better access to information about
Parkinson's clinical trials, to increase awareness of the need for
patient volunteers and to educate patient and professional audiences on
the value of clinical research.

To gain a greater understanding of the knowledge and attitudes of the
Parkinson's community toward clinical trials, we've designed a
confidential survey. It's very short and simple; you can fill it out and
send it electronically in no more than two or three minutes.

Please click on http://www.pdf.org/ClinicalTrials/clinicaltrials_form.cfm
to complete the survey.

Thank you for taking the time to answer this survey. Your point of view
is essential is helping us raise awareness and increase participation of
the Parkinson's community in clinical trials. Please know that we will be
posting the results on our website by the end of 2004.

If you would like to receive additional information on clinical trials,
please visit www.pdtrials.org.

In the meantime, I hope that you have a happy Thanksgiving holiday!

Yours very truly,

Robin Anthony Elliott
Executive Director

Parkinson's Disease Foundation