It is unfortunate that people still feel the need to continue such
unproductive attacks on the President and the majority of people in this country.  The
President does not reign. He serves the will of the people because he
represents what the American people need and want at this time.

President Bush was reelected by the majority of people in this country during
a very difficult time against formidable opposition the likes of which this
country has never seen.  He is a good man.  It was not a mandate on abortion or
embryonic stem cell research that got him reelected.  It was the trust the
American people put in a man that says what he means and honestly struggles with
making the right decision to provides for our welfare and the safety of
others in a dangerous world.  He acted as a person with conviction and never
strayed from the course.

He does react to the needs of the people in our country not just those who
elected him.  He does not subscribe to the "cause of the day" he does not
subscribe to "running the country by the latest polls."  He is a man that sets
priority and places things in perspective.  He is a man that does not speak with
hate.  He is a man that knows there is danger and will not retreat from danger
just because it seems the latest polls indicate it would be politically
expedient.

He looks beyond single interest groups.  He does his best to run the country
for all Americans not just special interest groups.  He does not fan hate.  He
provides hope for all.  He is inclusionary not exclusionary.  He makes
mistakes, he admits them, he is human.  He treats everyone with respect, except for
terrorists, and should be afforded the same by all of us.  We don't have to
agree with him.  But my daddy taught me a long time ago respect is something we
should show everyone even those we disagree with (but that did not include
evil dictators and terrorists).

We can waste the next four years whining or we can try to build a consensus
that will advance research for a cure.  Continuing alienation of the majority
of the people in this country will not advance the quest for a cure.  Can't we
please stop and join together moving something forward instead of continuing
to try to take the ball and go home because one of our team mates made a
touchdown.  Yes, I said one of our team mates.  You, the American people own the
ball.  President Bush is the quarterback.  When we act as a team we win.  Acting
as a team does not mean we all get to make the calls.  Right now this good man
has the ball and is trying to lead us to victory.  We all win at the same
time.  Tripping the Quarterback as he breaks away for the goal makes no sense to
me.

Go Steelers!

With Love for all...  Especially Big Ben

Theresa