To All,

From their time-honored Native American traditions in Gerald Housman's,
TURTLE ISLAND ALPHABET (SYMBOLS) and from THE MEDICINE CARD'S BOOK,  I send
to you and yours these symbols that they and what they stand for may be
shared this Thanksgiving Day.

I send you:

the Deer which is a symbol of gentleness, compassion and kindness.  Look
what a smile accomplishes!

the Bee which is a symbol of community wherein we share ourselves with
others.

the Squash Blossom which is a symbol of plenty and abundance not just
economically
but in the caring expressed toward us by others.

the Moon which is a symbol that represents Earth's Protector & Guardian.
May we be guided in Earth's
preservation.  May those who are in faraway places come home safely very
soon.

the Loon which is a symbol of tranquility, generosity and Peace -  Peace
within
  our being and, hopefully, a stretch to Peace within our world before it is
too late.

I send many blessings and hope these unseen visitors will not be turned away
but will be invited to sit at our tables this Thanksgiving, November 2004.

Walk with rainbows.

In caring and friendship,
E of the headdress