Congratulations Barbara and John,

You have both done a marvelous job with this E-mail list. I have had the
personal honor to meet  many of the members of this list. As a member since
June 1995 (with some periods I was not a member) I remember me the ups and
downs from the list. A good moment to remember the "old" members. I know of
a few more then Art Hirsch mentioned (how are you doing Art?). Does anybody
know of the following members; how are they doing ?

I hope that I don't forget anybody and of some of you I remember the first
name, but not the last name. Please write me or the list even if your name
is not on my little list.

Barbara Patterson (how are you doing Barb?) the same for John Cottingham, we
know you're still alive and kicking but how is life treating you?  Judith an
Al richards, Linda McKenzie, Nancy and Bob Martone, Ivan Suzman, Sandra
Norris, David  Boots,  Jeannette Fuhr, Hilary Blue, Mary Yost, Dennis
Greene, Celia Jones,
Jim Cordy, Rita Weeks and Perry Cohen

Kees Paap