Thanks, Raj, for your ideas and comments, which I will study. Of course, I'm
not qualified to figure it out, but I do wonder about the mere replacement of
cells in disease, not injury.

I had ordered some CO-Q10 to go with my ginseng pill, which does seem to
give me more energy and saw in the ingredients there was "medium chain
triglycerides"
I take Tricor for my high trigylcerides, so would this raise them do you
think?  I asked Dr. Abe Lieberman re this and he didn't seem to know   Would
appreciate your opinion.  Got them from Puritans' Pride and they didn't know
either.  This is the first time I've seen "mct" on ingredients of any supplement or
pill.  I haven't taken the pills since I saw that, but surely they could not
be harmful to a person with high tris, do you think.  Maybe Rob Schaaf Angus
would know, as he is very knowledgeable re supplements.

Happy 71st Birthday - you are really a lot younger, I know.
thanks, Ray, soon to be 69, God willing