I  am also genuinely disturbed that Dr. Fink is leaving the  list.  This is
horrible when dissent causes this so much animosity, on  either side.  I may
not always agree with what you are saying, but I  respect your difference of
opinion, that's what happened with this list.   The minute you disagreed with
what ever the other view was you were attacked  personally.
As I have said many, many times, grow up, we are adults and should be able
to disagree and respect the other person.  If you can't respect the other
person,s view, you have no respect for yourself.
Gerry