I have E-mailed Dr. Fink my thoughts, but having been a member for  over ten
years, I have never, never, never, seen the level of animosity this  list has
contained in the past year.
I, too, do not post very often any more  because when I have been  annoyed, I
waited 24 hours and then thought it's not worth it.......I have tried  to
turn people on to this list when it is informative and not  attacking people.
The amazing thing is, that it is only a few people who  do this by putting
sarcasm into informative postings.  What a  shame......
Gerry