To all:

On behalf of my sister, I am looking for several people who would be willing
to have a phone conversation with her about their experience with their own
(CG's are welcome, too) DBS and it's effect on 'freezing up'.  Joanne has
declined steadily and is finally able to begin discussing the DBS option.
She is frankly and unabashedly scared to death of any brain surgery, not the
sort who ever peeled her band aids back to see how the cut was healing.

Freezing is her most difficult symptom, but it's not alone.  This exchange
might take several tries, as schedules tend to be hard to hit.  But Jo is a
fighter and she and/or her husband, or possibly me, will call at your
convenience.

I understand anyone's reluctance to give out a phone number over an Internet
connection.  But if you'll reply back to me alone, I'll pursue this on her
behalf and get things set up at this end.

Thank you.

John in Flint, MI