Kathleen wrote:
> I either didn't receive Bob's farewell or inadvertently trashed it with
> the piles of junk mail I receive.
It would seem that more than a few of us did not receive Dr. Bob's original
post.  I would like to know why?

I have long admired Dr. Bob for taking the time to post to this list.  I
know that he must be a very busy man with probably a hundred different
interests that would have brought more positive feedback than this list has
over the years.  We, the list members, cannot afford to drive physicians off
this list just because we disagree with *any* of their posts.  Dr. Bob has
been an exceedingly important resource  - we have lost more than we can
measure.

I think the list members deserve an explanation about  the events that
brought about Dr. Bob's departure.
God bless
Mary Ann Ryan (CG Jamie 65/25)