Bernie

this is an omen of things to come.  I always felt tne anti-stem cell
movement, an attempt to push  personhood back to a petri dish, was also a way of
undemining Roe v. Wade.

Personally, I have never had nor needed an abortion, nor encouraged anyone
else to have one., but I sure as hell don't think it is my place to decide for
someone else.  And yes, this does affect us with PD. We have already lost over
3 years because of the Bush administration's restrictions on research.

If you oppose abortion, don't have one. If you oppose stem cell research
don't avail yourself of any treatments or cures that may come from it.  And don't
tell me since you oppose it you shouldn't have to pay taxes -   I pay taxes
for this immoral war we are in, a war that has taken over 1100 American livess,
over 100,000 Iraqis, and over 7000 wounded, loss of arms and legs, post
traumatic stress disorder because some warriors have learned they don't like blowing
people up. My cousin who was in Vietnam (another unnecessary, immoral war) is
still haunted by Viet Cong with tops of their heads blown off.

There are much worse things perpetrated daily than abortion and stem cell
research. Just wait til Bush is finally through with his reign.
Ray