> He looks beyond single interest groups.  He does his best to run the
> country for all Americans not just special interest groups.  He does not
> fan hate.  He provides hope for all.  He is inclusionary not exclusionary.
>  He makes mistakes, he admits them, he is human.  He treats everyone with
> respect, except for terrorists, and should be afforded the same by all of
> us.  We don't have to agree with him.  But my daddy taught me a long time
> ago respect is something we should show everyone even those we disagree
> with (but that did not include evil dictators and terrorists).

I can understand a healthy discussion about the pros and cons of stem cell
research but do we have to put up with eulogy of yet another politician?
Stem cell research is going on in the rest of the world. Quite a few american
scientists have already joined this ´rest of the world´ so let´s hope they
find a solution
Maryse cg JOhn 75,15