First all Wendy, I agree with you on the perspective idea.  There were  lots
of times, I was unhappy in other administrations, but not once did I ever  say
anything on this list.  Okay, enough...
I have a friend who has tried Immunocal and raves about it, strength is
better, tremor is better, and doctor agrees.  She sent me all kinds of
testimonials and I agreed to go to a seminar just to see what is said.  I  will go and
see what this is all about.
Gerry
"Do  something good for someone you like least, today."
St. Anthony of  Padua