As always, it depends on your perspective, doesn't it? :)

The country has ALWAYS been divided, and in some aspects that is a good
thing. Our nation is founded on a system of checks and balances, and it
is based on the will of the majority, however slight that majority might
be. The past two elections that slight majority just happened to be in
favor of the Republicans. In the two elections before that, the slight
majority (it usually IS slight, one way or another) was in favor of the
Democrats. One thing you can count on, if it didn't go your way this
time, it just might the next time.

However, no matter who wins, there are always people who will be
unhappy. Why should one side always win? Such an outcome would start
looking like a dictatorship - kind of like Russia right now, don't you
agree? I think our system is a good one, and it works - the majority
rules, whether or not we agree with them. Many other countries agree
that our system of democracy is a model, and they send representatives
to observe our system and marvel at the ability that we have to
disagree.

On another note - has anyone tried a whey-based protein supplement
called Immunocal / HMS 90? Here is the website
http://www.healthdiscoveries.net/Parkinsons.html
It appears to be snake oil, but I would be interested in hearing from
anyone who has tried it.

Wendy