Hello: I am very new to the list and have been reading the postings over the
last two weeks or so. I am familiar with listserv's and know that people
will have heated discussions, but I have been trying to decide if I should
leave also. I am newly diagnosed and am trying to find out all I can. I have
a blood disease that causes my blood to clot and am on coumadin. I find that
alot of the PD meds can lead to blood clotting. The one I have started on is
Requip and it can do that also. My future looks rather dim, if the clotting
problem keeps me from continuing with drug therapy. Please just stick to the
facts as I am in desperation.
Thanks, Monica