>Hi all,
>
>I'm starting to wonder about both of these diseases.  I know that
Parkinson's is not genetic but I find it interesting that *new* treatment
for Parkinson's includes IV glutathione and *new* research for CF
includes the same antioxidant.

>I know antioxidants are good for many things but there are some other
similarities (which escape me now because I'm ready for bed) that got
me pondering the genetic impact that may or may not have made my dad
susceptible to Parkinsons disease.

>Hmmm, so, my question to all of you is :
>
>Do any of you w/ PD also have a member of the family with Cystic Fibrosis?
>
>Curious,
>Denise
>30 wcf

ps.  I've also posted this question to my CF list-serv group.  So far, 2 other people with CF have a family member with PD.  Interesting.