Hi Denise:
    Parkinson's is genetic, which means it maybe inherited because of soem
defective genes; then this would be called familial. But, most of the time,
the gene mutation may be introduced in an individual, then it becomes
sporadic. As long as the mutation is not in our germline, our kids may not
inherit the problems.
    Antioxidants are importanht for our wellbeing, especially for our
nervous system. Glutathione, alpha lipoic acid and a few others are very
basic requirements for us. Therefore, these things may be helpful in more
than one disease.
    Raj