Theresa - I don't know what is happening to us.  It seems there are more
controversial  matters on this list than ever before.  It seems that when
one  person expresses an opinion that has nothing to do with PD, another
comes along and gripes about it.   It seems there is a lot of hate being
expressed.  Of course, we are all entitled to our opinions, but the
smartest person I know, said it's best to keep your opinions to yourself.
 Two  of  the most  controversial subjects in the world are politics and
religion.  Yet it is expressed over and over as if the person who is
expressing it, is the only one who is right.  There are two very
acid-tongued ladies on this list, whose name I won't mention, who seem to
NEVER get into trouble with the owners, yet they continue on with talk
that has nothing to do with PD.  Why is that?

BTW, my love should get the results back tomorrow as to whether he is
eligible for DBS.  Keep your fingers crossed.  He is a wonderful person.

Best wishes, Jo Ann