Theresa wrote:
 I think I should leave also.  I feel like leaving this list to those who
> continue to divide and exclude.  It's a funny thing about continually
> dividing.

Theresa, thank you for your insight.  It is my sincere hope that no one else
leaves this list because of all of the rancor that has occurred during the
election.

I've been a member of this list for a very long time and have seen this kind
of thing happen before.  Parkinson's does not benefit - and neither do those
who leave.  The research and developments in PD that appear on this list
should be reason enough to stay.  That said, there are many who believe in
what you say, Theresa - even if they don't offer their opinion.

The election is over.  It is time to move on.  Stem cell research will
continue regardless of what is said here.  The results of the research will
quell all of the arguments on this list - one way or another.
God bless
Mary Ann Ryan (CG Jamie 65/25)