Saw my neuro today. She says Japan is heavily into research on GDNF.

There is so much going on around the world...somewhere, somehow, someone will  make that breakthrough we all hope for.  It's just a question of when. Hey, if the Red Sox can win....

And let's not forget: we have that most powerful motivator of human behavior in our favor...GREED!  In Amgen's case, their bottom line worked against us; but there must be lots of others willing to go way out on a limb in pursuit of that drug or procedure that will succeed with a huge target market clamoring for relief.

Kathleen