-------Original Message-------

From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
Date: 12/01/04 02:05:09
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Farewell

To all,
AUDERY WE GO WAY BACK AS AS CHARILEY,BARB,JOHN JANET P JOAN  S SO MANY AFTER
34 YEARS OF PD I AM HAVING LOT OG MENTEL AND AM WHEELCHAIR AND BOUND NOW .
THERE ISDAYS NOW I DON'T REMBER WHO I AMM AND CAN NOT HELP LIKE I DID BE FOR
 BARB AND JOHN DONE LOT FOR M LIKE LOT OF OTHERS 9(don VIVIAN)
I have been away on a holiday and have missed where this began, or must
have. It does seem to me that over the time I have been on PIEN there have
been more than a few moments of nasty commentary concerning how some on the
list thinks, or should. I know how once PIEN seemed to contain a lot of
information for me, a newbie, yet even then there was one or two who seemed
to be the ones who needed to say how the list *should* be run. I have not
always agreed with Dr. Fink, but do not think the best way to disagree with
list members and owners is to post personal differing opinions off list. To
correspond off list to the individuals involved is as one would if one spoke
in person, one on one. Why the need to have a free for all or what seems to
pass as that this past year is beyond me. It is a wonder any new person
would remain if they didn't have an understanding of how beneficial this
list could be once they read some recent month's posts. To offer to *speak*
on MSN messenger given the physical concerns Barbara Patterson has seems to
be ultimately more than fair. As an excuse *messengers* are prone to spam
and to the fear of *virus attack* (in my opinion) is anyone who fears them
is not up on reality or doesn't maintain their needed virus protection
programs.

Audrey
friend of pwp aussie John