-------Original Message-------

From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
Date: 12/01/04 02:12:25
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Bon Voyage
 NED I DO NOT UNDER STAND WHAT U ARE SAYING DR. BOB I LONG LONG FRIEND I DON
NOT KNOW U I DO NOT SPAM ANY 1 34 YEARS OF PD. PLEASE EXSPLAIN TO ME (DON
AND VIVIAN  flash@  wcoil.com
It appears to me that those who use extra letters before
and after their names on this list take great umbrage with
the notion that others may not agree with all of their
thought models.

The question remains, did Dr. Bob ever collect fees for removing organs from
those on life support?

Ned